For all (with the exception of MBA) postgraduate taught courses starting in September 2017 within the Surrey Business School and the School of Hospitality and Tourism Management we are offering all applicants who hold a 2:1 honours degree or equivalent the opportunity to be awarded between £2,000 and £4,000 through the Surrey International Scholarship for Excellence Scheme.
How the scholarship programme works
Applicants must hold an offer to study on one of the following programmes within Surrey Business School or the School of Hospitality and Tourism Management.
Surrey Business School
MSc Accounting and Finance
MSc Business Analytics
MSc Corporate Finance
MSc Human Resource Management
MA Intercultural Communication with International Business
MSc International Business Management
MSc International Financial Management
MSc International Marketing Management
MSc International Retail Marketing
MSc Investment Management
MSc Marketing Management
MSc Occupational and Organizational Psychology
MSc Operations and Logistics Management
School of Hospitality and Tourism
MSc Air Transport Management
MSc International Events Management
MSc International Hospitality Management (Euromasters)
MSc International Hotel Management
MSc International Tourism Development
MSc International Tourism Management
MSc International Tourism Marketing
MSc Strategic Hotel Management
Funded by the University, we are offering scholarships worth between £2,000 and £4,000 (paid in the form of a fee discount).
Who IS ELIGIBLE?
Offer holders who fulfil the above criteria and who achieve either a 2:1 or a 1st class honours degree or equivalent are eligible. Please refer to www.surrey.ac.uk/international if you have queries about our typical equivalencies.
- For programmes requiring a 2:1 we will give £4,000 for offer holders achieving a 1st class honours (or equivalent) and £2,000 for those achieving a 2:1 with honours (or equivalent)
- For programmes requiring a 2:2 we offer a scholarship of £2,000 for all offer holders achieving a 2:1 with honours (or equivalent)
- Eligible candidates MUST apply for their chosen programme within the timeframe permitted and in advance of any course closures / deadlines
- Eligible candidates must accept their offer to study within the permitted timeframe and confirm their wish to study by paying the required deposit in advance of the deadline.
- Be an overseas fee payer (this scholarship is not available to those students who are eligible to pay fees at the home rate)
- Be self-funded (paying for your studies independently rather than being sponsored or in receipt of another scholarship) and not be approved for any other University-funded scholarship
- You must be a national of one of the above listed countries to be eligible.
- Meet all conditions of your offer.
How to apply?
Submit your application to us, ASAP! further info: firstname.lastname@example.org